– ONLINE PAYMENT ISSUE –
We are aware of the issue processing credit card payments through the site and are attempting to fix asap. In the meantime, please email Erin Myers to reserve your spot at the $14 rate, and we will make alternate payment arrangements, either at the door or through a private link.
Discover What Drives You:
Self-awareness is essential to success. If you don’t understand why you’re currently doing what you’re doing, or behaving why you are, it’s hard to cultivate positive growth. On your journey toward discovering what drives you, it’s important to identify what’s holding you back from success, as well as your positive traits, and learn how to align the different aspects of your personality for a life of achievement by taking the DiSC personality quiz.
Join us at the October luncheon as our very own Lesley King guides us through the DiSC quiz so we can learn why we communicate the way we do and how we can communicate with others more effectively. With our results, we will:
- Learn how to immediately improve interpersonal communications.
- Connect with co-workers more effectively.
- Understand what you need to be most successful.
Lesley is a professional & certified speaker, trainer and coach with the John Maxwell Team, as well as a certified Human Behavior consultant with DISC.
Lesley’s mission in life is to EMPOWER, EQUIP and ENCOURAGE individuals and businesses to recognize and develop their strengths while focusing on their impact, mission and legacy through Leadership & Communication Development.
Lesley and her husband, Brian reside in Piper City, Illinois, and have been happily married for 30 years. They are the proud parents of two adult married children, and became first time grandparents in September!
Support one of WBC’s charitable partners—CASA!
We are collecting bottles of wine for CASA’s signature event, CASAblanca.
Donate a bottle (or several) of vino for your chance to win!
WBC is challenging its members to donate at least 100 bottles for the CASAblanca wine pull—easily donate online here.
Thank you for your support! Follow CASA on Facebook to keep up with all the latest on CASAblanca!
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- November 2017 Board Meeting - 11/02/2017
- November 2017 Luncheon - 11/16/2017
- December 2017 Board Meeting - 12/07/2017
- December 2017 Luncheon - 12/14/2017
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved