– Online Payment Issue & November Reservations –
We are still unable to process payment via wbccc.org. Please reserve your spot for this month’s luncheon by emailing Erin Myers by Monday, November 13. Payment will be collected at the door on Thursday, November 16.
November Luncheon | What will your dollars look like in retirement?
DATE: Thursday, November 16
TIME: 11:30am – 1pm
LOCATION: Hawthorne Suites
Grab a friend and join us at the November luncheon as Terri Wetzel from Chesser Financial shares insights into what your dollars will look like in retirement. Topics include:
- How will your money spend?
- How will your money be taxed?
- Who and what is taking your money unknowingly and unnecessarily?
Terri Wetzel began her career at Chesser Finanacial in September 2000. If you ask Terri her favorite part of the job, she says that no matter what each client’s stage of life, she finds it rewarding to educate and assist them on a healthy financial path. Most recently, Terri has found a passion for sharing practical, life-applicable information through public speaking.Terri realizes how life decisions and financial decisions go hand-in-hand and that life is personal… money is personal, an approach reflected in her relationships with her clients.
- Pumpkin Soup
- Garden Green Salad w/ Apples, Grapes, Pecans, Feta Cheese, Craisins with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Honey Glazed Carrots
- Brussel Sprouts w/Bacon
- Apple Cobbler w/ Ice Cream
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore Named Small Business of the Year!
- Courage Connection Thanks Community Generosity
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- Dec10Tiffany DeSpain