Support one of WBC’s charitable partners—CASA!
We are collecting bottles of wine and raffle items for CASA’s signature event, CASAblanca.
Donate a bottle (or several) of vino for your chance to win!
WBC is challenging its members to donate at least 100 bottles for the CASAblanca wine pull. For every bottle of wine or monetary donation valued at $20 or more you donate at or before the next WBC Luncheon, you will receive an entry into a drawing for a $10 Starbucks gift card—easily donate online here.
Show your business’ support by donating an auction item!
Put together a basket of products and services from your business that entices attendees to bid big for CASA. Download and complete the donation form and include it with your donation.
Thank you for your support! Follow CASA on Facebook to keep up with all the latest on CASAblanca!
Want to join a group of local professional women who…
- Network to meet professional and personal contacts?
- Volunteer with and raise money for local non-for-profit organizations?
- Plan fun social outings, such as movie nights and wine tastings?
- Learn about interesting topics such as professional dress, progress in Unit 4 schools, and healthy eating?
Membership in Women’s Business Council can truly be whatever you want to make of it. Attend our monthly luncheons to learn about interesting topics and meet other members. Have fun with fellow members at our social outings. Get involved by volunteering in our fundraisers and service projects. Lead by becoming a committee chairperson or co-chair. The choice is yours. The opportunities for growth are shared by all club members.
WBC meets the fourth Thursday of each month* for a luncheon meeting. Guests are welcome to attend up to two meetings before joining. Click the button below for a printable copy of our membership application or register online. The cost of our monthly luncheon is $14 if paid by the RSVP date. It’s $20 after the RSVP date and at the door.
*November and December meetings are re-scheduled for the holidays; dates will be posted on our website.
- September 2017 Luncheon - 09/28/2017
- October 2017 Luncheon - 10/26/2017
- November 2017 Board Meeting - 11/02/2017
- November 2017 Luncheon - 11/16/2017
- December 2017 Board Meeting - 12/07/2017
- December 2017 Luncheon - 12/14/2017
- Local Habitat Affiliate earns National Recognition
- 2017 Community Co-Partners Announced at November Luncheon
- Jumpstart Scholarship Program for Graduating High School Seniors
- Join WBC and Do More With Your WBC Membership – Get Involved
- Oct19Kristie Hayes